|Monday - Thursday (closed Friday)||3.00pm - 7.30pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||8.00am - 12.00pm|
Opening hours vary due to training and competition. On public holidays the venue will usually be closed. For the latest information please check the WA Athletics Stadium Facebook page
Good Friday: closed
Easter Saturday: normal hours
Easter Sunday: normal hours
ANZAC Day, Thursday 25 April: closed
Stephenson Ave Mt Claremont WA 6010Get directions
There are a number of bus stops within short walking distance from WA Athletics Stadium. Buses depart from Claremont train station.
193 car bays are available at the venue.
The WA Athletics Stadium accommodates track and field disciplines including discus, pole vault and steeplechase, as well as soccer and rugby.
It hosts international, national, state and local athletics meets for senior and junior levels, school carnivals, training sessions, plus a variety of functions and events. Individual athletes and groups can book the track for training or competition.
I've been using VenuesWest facilities for as long as I can remember. The WA Athletics Stadium has been my second home for the past six years, I spend more time here and at the WAIS High Performance Centre than anywhere else! Without the use of these great facilities and the support of VenuesWest, I would not have achieved all that I have. I'll continue to use these facilities throughout my whole career.
Nina Kennedy, Bronze Medallist Pole Vault 2018 Commonwealth Games and VenuesWest Ambassador.
- A nine lane 400 metre Mondo athletics track
- Two 12 lane 110 metre sprint straights
- Electronic timing equipment
- Floodlighting for night events
- Grand stand seating for 2000 spectators
- Grass bank seating for up to 8000 spectators
- 12 change rooms
- Function rooms
- Two food and beverage kiosks
- Photo finish room, officials room, post event control room
- Drug testing room, physiotherapy room and first aid room
- Full range of equipment for athlete use