|Monday - Thursday (closed Friday)||3.00pm - 7.30pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||8.00am - 12.00pm|
Opening hours vary due to training and competition. On public holidays the venue may be closed or opening times may differ.
Stephenson Ave Mt Claremont WA 6010Get directions
There are a number of bus stops within short walking distance from WA Athletics Stadium. Buses depart from Claremont train station.
193 car bays are available at the venue.
The WA Athletics Stadium accommodates track and field disciplines including discus, pole vault and steeplechase, as well as soccer and rugby.
It hosts international, national, state and local athletics meets for senior and junior levels, school carnivals, training sessions, plus a variety of functions and events. Individual athletes and groups can book the track for training or competition.
- A nine lane 400 metre Mondo athletics track
- Two 12 lane 110 metre sprint straights
- Electronic timing equipment
- Floodlighting for night events
- Grand stand seating for 2000 spectators
- Grass bank seating for up to 8000 spectators
- 12 change rooms
- Function rooms
- Two food and beverage kiosks
- Photo finish room, officials room, post event control room
- Drug testing room, physiotherapy room and first aid room
- Full range of equipment for athlete use