We offer benefits to keep you feeling happy, healthy and supported
Working for VenuesWest comes with some fantastic benefits!
We recognise and reward our employees for exceptional performance and we promote a healthy and active lifestyle through a comprehensive corporate health and wellbeing program. When you work for VenuesWest you receive benefits such as flexible work arrangements, gym and aquatic memberships and discounted programs and fitness courses. Learn more about these below.
Health and Wellbeing
- Access to free counselling services through our Employee Assistance Provider.
- Health and Fitness and Aquatic Memberships:
- Free gym and pool access at HBF Stadium and HBF Arena for permanent and fixed-term employees and board members.
- Casual employees are entitled to a free 3-month off-peak (opening –4.00pm Monday to Friday for gyms, 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday for pools, and full access on weekends) membership, noting that this form must be completed every 3 months to renew the membership. People and Culture will verify ongoing employment and entitlement)
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Corporate health discounts
- Optical reimbursements for permanent and fixed term employees required to use screen based equipment for more than 10 hours a week
- Free fruit on Fridays
- A fantastic social club and culture program with lots of activities
- Long service leave after 7 years’ service
- 10.5% superannuation on top of salary, increasing to 12% by 1 July 2025
- Free on-site parking for employees at HBF Stadium, HBF Arena, Champion Lakes Regatta Centre, WA Athletics Stadium and Midvale SpeedDome.
- Access to flexible working arrangements such as flexible hours, part time work and working from home
- Access to the on-site creche facilities for up to 3 hours per visit up to a maximum of 12 hours per week at HBF Stadium and HBF Arena
- Discounts on sport and recreation programs:
- Permanent and Fixed Term employees – 50%
- Casual employees – 25%
- Sponsorship for participation in community, sporting and charity events
- A comprehensive learning and development program
- Ability to work in multiple roles across the organisation
- Uniforms provided
- Access to salary packaging arrangements