VenuesWest Community Partner Program
EXPRESSIONS FOR INTEREST FOR THE 2021/22 VENUESWEST COMMUNITY PARTNER PROGRAM ARE NOW CLOSED.
The VenuesWest Community Partners will be announced in July 2021 (all applicants will be contacted directly).
Issued By: VenuesWest
Background and purpose of VenuesWest Community Partners Program
In early 2016, VenuesWest established the VenuesWest Community Partners Program, which saw VenuesWest join with a small and specific group of charity organisations for the 2016/17 financial year offering tailored opportunities and benefits to assist them in achieving their core objectives.
As such, VenuesWest is undertaking an Expression of Interest (EOI) process for the VenuesWest Community Partners Program 2021/22 financial year and for the group of chosen charities to receive the benefits for a duration of up to three years (until 2024/25 financial year).
As part of the VenuesWest Community Partners Program, the benefits to the successful charities will include:
- A monthly donation from the VenuesWest staff free dress initiative alternating between each selected charity
- Acknowledgment as a Community Partner of the venue through VenuesWest marketing channels. For example, digital screen network, website and social media.
- The cost of venue hire waived for a charity event held at a VenuesWest self-managed venue.
- Provision of event tickets at a VenuesWest venue for fundraising purposes
- Provision of event tickets to use at a case-by-case basis (subject to availability)
- Promotion of campaigns and events through the VenuesWest database.
- The opportunity for volunteers to collect donations from patrons at a VenuesWest self-managed event nominated by VenuesWest management.
- Potential employment opportunities of employment/work experience through a supervised program
- Opportunities for VenuesWest employees to support the charity by volunteering/assisting.
VenuesWest would like to invite all interested Western Australian registered charities situated in the Perth metropolitan area to submit an EOI.
During the EOI process, a small group of charities will be chosen based on their merits including alignment with VenuesWest’s vision, purpose and objectives, commitment to the charity within their local community and their accessibility to receive such benefits as stipulated above.
VenuesWest may contact one or more of the Respondents after the Closing Date and Time to discuss the Community Outcome, or VenuesWest’s plans or needs generally. VenuesWest may take views or feedback provided by Respondents in their EOI into account when developing any future Request related to the Community Outcome.
To lodge a valid EOI, you must complete and submit the Response Form (see below) or by emailing Corporate Communciations and Engagement Manager Lynn McDonnell email@example.com by no later than 5pm Friday 14 May.
When completing the Response Form, assume VenuesWest has no knowledge of your organisation, its activities, experience or any previous work undertaken by your organisation.