VenuesWest selects charities to support each year through a range of benefits
VenuesWest has recently established the VenuesWest Community Partners Program which will see us joining with a small and specific group of charity organisations offering tailored opportunities and benefits to assist them in achieving their core objectives.
Chosen by a panel of VenuesWest team members, the hard work and commitment shown by these charities within the local community was recognised and as such these four charities have been confirmed for 2016/17;
As part of this program, VenuesWest will provide in-kind donations, utilise current resources, venue use and services to this select list of charities for one year.
Currently, all of these charities are either affiliated with VenuesWest through venue use, staff connection or previous involvement.
Expressions of interest to be involved in our Community Partners Program for 2017/18 will be sought in March 2017.
Request for Expression of Interest for Community Partners program
Issued By: VenuesWest
Closing Time: 5.00pm, Friday 31 March 2017, Perth, Western Australia
VenuesWest is undertaking an Expression of Interest (EOI) process for the VenuesWest Community Partners Program 2017/18 financial year and for the group of chosen charities to receive the benefits for a duration of up to three years (until 2019/20 financial year).
Background and purpose of VenuesWest Community Partners Program
In early 2016, VenuesWest established the VenuesWest Community Partners Program, which saw VenuesWest join with a small and specific group of charity organisations for the 2016/17 financial year offering tailored opportunities and benefits to assist them in achieving their core objectives.
As such, VenuesWest is undertaking an Expression of Interest (EOI) process for the VenuesWest Community Partners Program 2017/18 financial year and for the group of chosen charities to receive the benefits for a duration of up to three years (until 2019/20 financial year).
As part of the VenuesWest Community Partners Program, the benefits to the successful charities will include:
- A monthly donation from the VenuesWest staff free dress initiative alternating between each selected charity
- Acknowledgment as a Community Partner of the venue through VenuesWest marketing channels. For example, digital screen network, website and social media.
- The cost of venue hire waived for a charity event held at a VenuesWest self-managed venue.
- Provision of event tickets at a VenuesWest venue for fundraising purposes
- Provision of event tickets to use at a case by case basis (subject to availability)
- Promotion of campaigns and events through the VenuesWest database.
- The opportunity for volunteers to collect donations from patrons at a VenuesWest self-managed event nominated by VenuesWest management.
- Opportunities for VenuesWest employees to support the charity by volunteering/assisting.
VenuesWest would like to invite all interested Western Australian registered charities situated in the Perth metropolitan area to submit an EOI.
During the EOI process, a small group of charities will be chosen based on their merits including alignment with VenuesWest’s vision, purpose and objectives, commitment to the charity within their local community and their accessibility to receive such benefits as stipulated above.
VenuesWest may contact one or more of the Respondents after the Closing Date and Time to discuss the Community Outcome, or VenuesWest’s plans or needs generally. VenuesWest may take views or feedback provided by Respondents in their EOI into account when developing any future Request related to the Community Outcome.
How to lodge an EOI
To lodge a valid EOI, you must complete and submit the Response Form (see below) or post to Att: Emma Neal, HBF Stadium 100 Stephenson Ave, Mount Claremont WA 6010 by no later than 5pm Friday 31 March.
When completing the Response Form, assume VenuesWest has no knowledge of your organisation, its activities, experience or any previous work undertaken by your organisation.
Background information on VenuesWest
VenuesWest owns and manages Western Australia’s best sport and entertainment venues on behalf of the State Government.
Our portfolio currently consists of 13 venues including Perth Arena and Perth Stadium.
Vision and Purpose
“We deliver world class sport and entertainment experiences.”
VenuesWest directly supports high performance sport through the optimisation of our venues. We strive to provide venues with world class competition standards for our targeted sports and provide subsidies to sporting bodies for the use of these facilities.
We champion dreams by facilitating pathways for athletes to excel in their chosen sport. Our venues are effectively managed to ensure we deliver world class sporting and entertainment experiences to the people of Western Australia.
• Deliver outstanding customer experiences
• Ensure our portfolio of sport and entertainment venues is fit for purpose
• Engage a workforce that is aligned, highly capable and adaptable
• Realise commercial success to subsidise high performance sport and enable reinvestment into our venues
• Secure world class events
VenuesWest Strategic Plan