2022-23 Annual Report Highlights
As the sporting and entertainment industries emerged from the effects of the pandemic, VenuesWest enjoyed significant success in 2022-23 with the aim of rebuilding our reputation as a major event and sporting franchise-capable destination.
Our annual report provides our customers, community and stakeholders with extensive information about our operational and financial performance, as well as our contribution to delivering sport and entertainment opportunities for West Australians.
- 6.19 million patrons across 13 venues
- 91% customer satisfaction rate
- 92% stakeholder satisfaction rate
- $2.07 billion combined asset value
- 24 international sporting competitions
- 64% subsidy delivered to support high performance sport
- 85% high performance user satisfaction
- $63.3 million invested back into our venues
- 3.98 culture star rating
- Opened the Bruce Prance Dryland Diving Centre
- $22.45 million invested in major venue upgrades
- Optus Stadium voted Australia's Best Stadium for the third year
- Largest ever WA concert, 73,656, hosted by Ed Sheeran (Optus Stadium)
You can read the annual report on our website here.