Any person using the Service must agree to the Acceptable Use Policy which prohibits the following:
- Using the Service to transmit any material that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable international, federal, state and local laws, or any policies, rules or regulations promulgated thereunder;
- Using the Service to harm, or attempt to harm other persons, business or other entities;
- Using the Service to transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property or harasses another;
- Using the Service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or Services or to advance any type of financial scam;
- Using the Service to transmit or facilitate any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email with the exception of emails approved or prior agreed with VenuesWest.
- Using the Service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of VenuesWest Internet Wi-Fi Service or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications systems or telecommunications systems, whether or not the intrusion results in the access, corruption or loss of data;
- Reselling the Service without prior consent with VenuesWest;
Using the Service or personal account for high volume or commercial use unless prior approval from VenuesWest is obtained.
The Service is intended for periodic, active use of email, newsgroups, file transfers, Internet chat, messaging and browsing on the internet. Users may stay connected so long as the user is actively using the connection for the above purposes. Users may not use the Service on a standby or inactive basis in order to maintain a connection unless prior approval from VenuesWest. Accordingly, VenuesWest maintains the right to terminate user connection following any extended period of inactivity;
Any excessive use of bandwidth or abuse of use by sending disruptive signals or violation of any of the above policies will be subject to limitations or possible disconnection. Any other use or misuse of the Service that constitutes a violation of laws will be referred to law enforcement agencies or authorised bodies for action.
Any breach of policies, rules and regulations by staff could also result in administrative or disciplinary procedures through VenuesWest.
By accepting this agreement and accessing the VenuesWest Building Campus Wireless Network, you acknowledge that you are of legal age, you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by this agreement.