|Monday - Friday||8.30am - 5.00pm (hours may vary due to training and competition)|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed (venue open on Saturday during Netball season)|
On public holidays the venue may be closed or opening times may differ.
Selby Street Jolimont WA 6014Get directions
There are a number of bus stops located close to State Netball Centre. Buses run regularly from Shenton Park and Claremont train stations as well as surrounding suburbs.
Parking is available at the venue.
Since opening its doors in 2014 State Netball Centre has offered opportunities for the development of netball at all levels. The centre is also the training base for WA’s ANZ Championship team, the West Coast Fever.
The centre’s facilities include:
- four indoor netball courts with multi-sport markings
- spectator seating for 1,050 people
- nine competitor change room facilities, including one dedicated for West Coast Fever
- kiosk facility
- office space for Netball WA and West Coast Fever
- universally accessible amenities
- injury prevention and rehabilitation room
- multi-purpose room for workshops and presentations