|Monday - Friday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed unless it is an event day|
Opening hours may vary during large events. On public holidays the venue may be closed or opening times may differ.
Anketell Rd Kwinana Beach WA 6167Get directions
Two bus stops are located a short walking distance from Perth Motorplex. Buses run from Fremantle and Mandurah train stations.
Parking available at the venue.
What's better than track-side seats? Riding shotgun with your best mate by your side of a 930 horse power dragster that reaches 100km/p in under 2 seconds!
This is the only multi-seat drag racing experience in the southern hemisphere! The 3-seater dragster that will tear through the track like you never thought possible, leaving everything in a cloud of smoke.
Your experience will start with meeting the race crew, a free photo and a walk and talk on the track, preparing you with all the knowledge for a ride of a lifetime. Suited up in drag racing attire and strapped into a 3-seater dragster by professional crew. Then, hang on! It’s a loud, long, smoke producing, full throttle burnout. Reverse back, a final visor check, and you are ready to go! Now brace yourself because you are going to experience g-force beyond your imagination as we launch into a pass at astronomical speed!
Thanks to VenuesWest, the ultimate drag racing experience can be yours - exclusive to Perth Motorplex fans.
- 'Like' VenuesWest on Facebook (if you haven't already)
- 'Like' the competition Facebook post and tag your friends for a bonus entry
- Full safety briefing
- 930 horse power dragster with a 9 litre engine
- Professional licensed driver at the wheel
- Two seats for you and a friend
- Participants under 18 years require parent or guardians approval. Minimum age is 14 years old.
- All customers will be provided with a fire-proof race suit and helmet.
- Footage of your ride can be purchased on the day for $50.
- For further information visit Quarter Mile Drag Racing Experience's website.
What are you waiting for?
VenuesWest owns and manages Perth Motorplex on behalf of the Western Australian Government. Learn more about VenuesWest here.