Thank you for the input you have provided over the past years into VenuesWest’s capital investment program, the Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAM Plan).
Since 2014 we have taken a strategic approach to planning our capital works program through the development of a rolling three-year schedule of proposed works, and the categorisation of projects into five investment categories which are used to guide investment decisions;
- SAMP 1: Improved customer experience - target percentage range for 2018/19 budget allocation is 0-10%
- SAMP 2 – Safety, building services and compliance - target percentage range for 2018/19 budget allocation is 20-40%
- SAMP 3 – Environmentally sustainable operations - target percentage range for 2018/19 budget allocation is 5-10%
- SAMP 4 – Productivity and non-commercial capacity enhancement - target percentage range for 2018/19 budget allocation is 5-30%
- SAMP 5 – Improving commercial outcomes - target percentage range for 2018/19 budget allocation is 5-10%
In addition to the 5 investment categories, VenuesWest has also set some clear priorities for investment in 2018/19;
- A focus on investment in technology and systems that improve productivity and efficiency and enhance the customer experience
- Increased investment focus on environmental sustainability and influence design and development when upgrading facilities
- A focus on security at our venues
- Once confirmed and endorsed, the Venue Visions will guide future investment
This year we will continue with running planning and development process in Quarter 2 and 3, with the intention of having the 2018/19 SAM Plan approved for the capital works program to be delivered from the commencement of the new financial year.
Online submissions are now open and will close COB Thursday 25 January 2018. To submit your capital item/s please use the form below.
- Review the priorities and SAM investment category percentages for the 2018/19 year
- Review your current requests for the 2018/19 year
- The online form will not save as you go, so you may wish to write the content separately and then copy and paste this into the online form
- Contact Jen Skipworth, Manager Capital Works on the details below if you have any queries on the SAM Plan process or your submission requests.
For queries relating to the SAM Plan and capital expenditure please contact Jen Skipworth, Capital Projects Manager on 9441 8392 or firstname.lastname@example.org