The Customer Reference Group (CRG) will act as a sounding board for new products and processes and facilitate customer feedback on VenuesWest’s venues, services and programs.
PURPOSE OF THE CUSTOMER REFERENCE GROUP (CRG)
The CRG will function as a customer reference panel to:
- test programs and services suitable for customer groups
- provide a point of reference for customer standards, attitudes and behaviours
- test concepts and fine-tune marketing messages prior to delivery
- provide feedback on preferred communications platforms and processes; and
- assess/evaluate venue facilities, programs or services.
WHO CAN REGISTER AS A CRG MEMBER
- VenuesWest customers or interested parties are able to register to be a member of the CRG
- Registration is voluntary and members are able to opt out of the CRG at any time
RESPONSIBLITIES OF MEMBERS
Members of the CRG:
- are appointed as individuals and not as a representative of an organisation
- contribute personal knowledge and venue experience by providing a consumer perspective
RESPONSIBLITIES OF VENUESWEST
VenuesWest is responsible for:
- setting up the CRG and ensuring all relevant information is provided to members
- developing and distributing relevant communications in line with the Group’s purpose, and
- ensuring all members details are private and are not used for any purpose.
CRG RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
- Customers will be selected to represent specific venues and service offerings to ensure the feedback obtained is relevant
- The CRG is advisory in nature and not a decision making forum. It will not consider specific cases or operational matters.
- A minimum of 10 participants will be required for focus groups and an acceptable sample size using appropriate confidence intervals set for surveys and short activities.