All potential works contractors are required to demonstrate their ability to perform their work inline with legislative and regulatory requirements.
Works contractors are required to:
- Complete the Works Contractors OSH Assessment
- Print and sign the Contractor Safety Rules
- Review the VenuesWest Safety Presentation and submit the form at the bottom of this page.
Please make sure you have reviewed the information on the Contractor & Licensee OSH Requirements Overview page before completing these forms.
Minor Works Contractor OSH Assessment
Major Works Contractor OSH Assessment
Submitting your documents by email
To submit the documents to VenuesWest via email:
- Print the Works Contractors OSH Assessment and Contractor Safety Rules.
- Complete the form and collect all required documentation i.e. proof of insurance, licenses etc.
- Attach the completed Works Contractors OSH Assessment, the signed Contractor Safety Rules and required documents to an email to your VenuesWest contact.
- Your VenuesWest contact will then assess and either approve or not approve your submission.
- You will be contacted by VenuesWest to inform you of the submission outcome.
Please note a further sign on or face to face induction may be required at each venue.