All potential events contractors are required to demonstrate their ability to perform their work or provide their service in compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
Events contractors are required to
- Complete either a Minor Event Contractor OSH Assessment or a Major Event Contractor OSH assessment (your VenuesWest contact will advise you which assessment you need to complete)
- Print and sign the Contractor Safety Rules
- Review the VenuesWest Safety Presentation and submit the form at the bottom of this page.
Please make sure you have reviewed the information on the Contractor & Licensee OSH Requirements Overview page before completing these forms.
Minor Event Contractors OSH Assessment
Major Event Contractors OSH Assessment
Submitting your documents by email
To submit the documents to VenuesWest via email:
- Print either the Minor Event Contractor OSH assessment or the Major Event Contractor OSH Assessment and the Contractor Safety Rules.
- Complete the form and collect all required documentation i.e. proof of insurance, licenses etc.
- Attach the completed Event Contractor OSH Assessment, signed Contractor Safety Rules and required documents to an email to your VenuesWest contact and click send.
- Your VenuesWest Contact will then assess and either approve or not approve your submission.
- You will be contacted by VenuesWest to inform you of the submission outcome.
Please note a further sign on or face to face induction may be required at each venue.