All potential cleaning contractors are required to demonstrate their ability to perform their work inline with legislative and regulatory requirements.
Cleaning contractors are required to:
- Complete the Cleaning Contractors OSH Assessment
- Print and sign the Contractor Safety Rules
- Review the VenuesWest Safety Presentation and submit the form at the bottom of this page.
Please make sure you have reviewed the information on the Contractor & Licensee OSH Requirements Overview page before completing these forms.
Cleaning Contractors OSH AssessmentFile size: 266kb
nib Stadium - Cleaning Contractors OSH AssessmentFile size: 266kb
Perth Motorplex - Cleaning Contractors OSH AssessmentFile size: 266kb
Contractor Safety RulesFile size: 268kb
VenuesWest Safety PresentationFile size: 1mb
Submitting your documents by email
To submit the documents to VenuesWest via email:
- Print the Cleaning Contractors OSH Assessment and Contractor Safety Rules.
- Complete the form and collect all required documentation i.e. proof of insurance, licenses etc.
- Attach the completed Cleaning Contractors OSH Assessment, the signed Contractor Safety Rules and required documents to an email to your VenuesWest contact.
- Your VenuesWest contact will then assess and either approve or not approve your submission.
- You will be contacted by VenuesWest to inform you of the submission outcome.
Please note a further sign on or face to face induction may be required at each venue.