1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
4. The competition is being run by VenuesWest, PO Box 581, Floreat, Western Australia, 6014 (“VenuesWest”).
5. The Swim School Testimonial competition commences at 9am Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) on Wednesday 19 June 2019.
6. The closing time for entering the competition is Wednesday July 3 2019, 10am.
7. Entry to the competition is limited to all individuals who fill out the Swim School Testimonial form between June 19 and July 3 2019.
8. To enter the competition, the entrants must:
o Fill out the Swim School Testimonial form between June 19 and July 3, 2019
9. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition.
10. Entrants may only enter the competition once.
11. Staff employed by VenuesWest and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
12. There will be two prizes drawn from all enrolled individuals:
o The winning individuals will be awarded 2x tickets to their choice of the West Coast Fever vs NSW Swifts on July 27 and West Coast Eagles v Collingwood on July 12.
13. There will be two winning individuals drawn on July 3, 2019.
14. The prize winner will be contacted within seven days (7) of the draw by phone or email supplied by the applicant.
15. If the prize winner(s) does not respond to claim the prize within seven (7) days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
16. If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
17. The prize winner(s), or if under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, must provide photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport when collecting the prize.
18. The prize winner(s) will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
19. By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, of if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
20. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
21. The prize is not transferrable.
22. The prize winner’s name may be published on the VenuesWest website. By entering the competition, entrants grant VenuesWest permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
23. VenuesWest is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
24. VenuesWest accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
25. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
26. VenuesWest's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Personal information provided by an entrant to VenuesWest for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with VenuesWest’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/privacy/. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the VenuesWest’s privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.