1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
4. The competition is being run by VenuesWest, PO Box 581, Floreat, Western Australia, 6014 (“VenuesWest”).
5. The HBF Arena Wolves Kiosk Survey competition (“the competition”) commences at 10am Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) on Wednesday 2 September 2020
6. The closing time for entering the competition is 10 am AWST on Thursday 1 October 2020.
7. Entry to the competition is limited to HBF Arena customers that completed the HBF Arena Wolves Kiosk Survey.
8. Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
9. Entrants may only enter the competition once.
10. Staff employed by VenuesWest and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
11. There will be one (1) prize awarded in total. The prize winner will be awarded one (1) $100 prepaid gift card.
12. There will be one (1) draw at 2 pm Australian Western Standard Time on Wednesday 7 October 2020 at VenuesWest, 100 Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont. The draw will be by random number generator from all eligible entries received with the first entry drawn being the prize winner.
13. The prize winner will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw by the contact email supplied by the entrant upon completion of the HBF Arena Wolves Kiosk Survey.
14. If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within fourteen (14) days of the draw, a redraw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
15. If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
16. The prize winner, or if under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, must provide photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport when collecting the prize.
17. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
18. By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, of if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
19. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
20. The prize is not transferrable.
21. The prize winner’s name may be published on the VenuesWest website. By entering the competition, entrants grant VenuesWest permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
22. VenuesWest is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
23. VenuesWest accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
24. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
25. VenuesWest's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Personal information provided by an entrant to VenuesWest for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with VenuesWest’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/privacy/. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the VenuesWest’s privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
27. In order to redeem the prize, the prize winner must sign an acknowledgment indicating that they have read and understand the competition terms and conditions, and that they will abide by them