TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
4. The competition is being run by VenuesWest, PO Box 581, Floreat, Western Australia, 6014 (“VenuesWest”).
5. The Member Referral Win Event Tickets (“the competition”) commences at 10.00am Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) on Friday 1 September, 2017.
6. The closing time for entering the competition is 5.00pm AWST on Saturday 30 September, 2017.
7. Entry to the competition is limited to active HBF Stadium and HBF Arena Gym members who refer a friend for 7 Days Free Fitness during the month of September 2017 and their referral signs up for a minimum of one month’s gym membership (any category) at HBF Stadium or HBF Arena by 12.00pm Tuesday 31 October.
8. To enter the competition, the entrant must:
a) Complete and submit a Bring a Friend for Free, 7 Day Free Fitness referral form either written (at Gym Receptions) or online via the HBF Arena or HBF Stadium websites.
b) For every referred friend that joins as a financial member by 12.00pm Tuesday 31 October, the referrer will receive an entry ticket into the draw.
9. Entry to the competition is conditional on the referring member being financial at the time of referral. Gym members and the new referred financial member will receive an entry ticket into the draw.
10. Members may enter multiple times if they have referred more than one person who becomes a financial member.
11. Entry to the competition is free. There are no additional entry fees. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
12. Staff employed by VenuesWest and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
13. There will be one (2) prizes awarded, one (1) at HBF Stadium and one (1) at HBF Arena. The eligible winners of the prize draw will receive two (2) general admission tickets to their choice of either Cirque du Soleil – TORUK – First Flight, 8.00pm Saturday 25 November or Paul McCartney in Concert, Saturday 2 December.
14. There will be one (1) draw each for HBF Stadium and HBF Arena at 2.00pm Australian Western Standard Time on Tuesday 31st October. The draw will take place at HBF Stadium. The draw will be by random number generator from all eligible entries received with the first
15. Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet or enrolling.
16. The prize winners will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw by phone or email supplied by the applicant.
17. If the prize winner(s) does not respond to claim the prize within seven (7) days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
18. If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
19. The prize winner, or if under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, must provide photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport when collecting the prize.
20. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
21. By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, of if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
22. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
23. The prize is not transferrable.
24. The prize winner’s name may be published on the VenuesWest website. By entering the competition, entrants grant VenuesWest permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
25. VenuesWest is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
26. VenuesWest accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
27. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
28. VenuesWest's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Personal information provided by an entrant to VenuesWest for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with VenuesWest’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/privacy/. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the VenuesWest’s privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
30. In order to redeem the prize, the prize winner must sign an acknowledgment indicating that they have read and understand the competition terms and conditions, and that they will abide by them.